Franklin County High School will provide a supportive, safe learning environment where each student is encouraged and given the opportunity to obtain a high school diploma, resulting in academic achievement, responsible citizenship, and personal accountability.
- We believe Franklin County High School provides a safe learning environment that creates opportunity for academic success.
- We believe in maintaining classrooms based on positive discipline procedures that foster learning.
- We believe in providing a structured educational environment that promotes self-worth, accountability, educational success, and positive citizenship.
- We believe there must be informative communication and respect between faculty, parents, and students.
- We believe our base curriculum should be aligned with state standards.
- We believe in maintaining a licensed, competent staff that displays professional behavior to facilitate student success.
- We believe in incorporating the use of current technology in our curriculum, maintaining and obtaining up-to-date technological equipment.
- We believe in developing student understanding and acceptance of principles and values necessary to become a responsible citizen.